If you’re looking for a sales strategy that is data driven, balances short and long revenue and is implementable within your organization, call us!
Sales Strategy Based on Data
We devise sales strategies based on:
- Market research
- Customer and prospect feedback
- Your customer history from your ERP, CRM or other systems
Many times our analyses provide surprises:
- Markets or certain size accounts that are growing or declining
- Markets, products or accounts that are not being covered fully
- Trends or activity that have been overlooked
Balancing Short and Long Term Revenue
Are your sales reps focusing solely on the easy kill? Short term hits will boost their monthly numbers, but they may not be your best chance of achieving long-term revenue goals. How do you get them to shift focus to:
- Recurring revenue
- Enterprise deals with longer lasting revenue potential
- Add-on sales
- Cross-selling present accounts
We can help you evaluate how to allocate your resources - and implement.
Sustainability with a Playbook
Aiming for sustained growth? A Sales and Marketing Playbook can help everyone understand where you are going, how you are going to get there, their role and their connections to other resources.
Custom-tailored to your markets, products, staff and unique selling processes, the Playbook:
- Defines roles and responsibilities by market segment for each selling function or group including Field Sales/Inside Sales/Business Development
- Ways to protect or increase profit within accounts
- Objectives and metrics
- Processes to maximize sales effectiveness by segment and selling group
In other words, a solid basis for continuity of your sales and marketing strategy and processes, in the present and the future.